Skip to main content

Internet Tools

One internet tool in which I will use and make sure my students utilize also is the Google apps. Google has so many great apps, but I will only name some which I have find to be extremely helpful for both educators and learners. For those students who do not have MS Office, I will recommend them to use Google docs. This is a great word application to use because it automatically saves your work online and you can download it to the many word formats that are out there. Another google app I really like is the Google drive. I will use google drive to save files that are too large to send on email and then share it with my students so they can also access them through google drive. Google has many more apps that are great but I will only name those two. Another internet tool I like is the Prezi. This is a great way to do a presentation. I know Microsoft has powerpoint but Prezi is very simple and can add so many other options to a presentation. TeacherTube is another great internet tool I have gone over and the reason why I think it’s a great tool is because it’s already filtered out with videos specifically for educational purposes. Zoom will be a tool that I will also use on my online classroom when meetings or lectures has to be done with the students. I have used this tool for a while so I’m very familiar with it.

Comments